Chōsen Scholarship for Global Wellness Summit Delegates
Terms and Conditions
1.The Promoter is Chōsen Experiences, a subsidiary of Experiential Ventures Pte. Ltd. in Singapore.
2. Verifications open on 13th of October 2019 at 12:00 AM Singapore Time Zone and verifications close on 18th day of October 2019 at 11:59 PM Singapore Time Zone.
3. To be eligible, one must be a verified Global Wellness Summit Delegate and must activate the scholarship with their verified full name and a verified email address. Delegates may decide to keep the scholarship or refer it to someone in their network who would be appropriate and eligible to utilize the offer. The Referral must then activate the offer and accept the terms here, the same as a Delegate accepting the offer.
4. By activating the scholarship offer, entrants accept these Terms and Conditions.
5. The offer is open to residents where entry is not prohibited by law, over the age of 21 years; excluding employees and their immediate families of Chōsen Experiences.
6. Additional eligibility requirements apply, e.g. a valid passport, visas and ability to travel will be required as the scholarship includes travel to Indonesia.
7. Only one scholarship per Delegate is allowed. There are limited spaces available for these Experiences, once all spaces are full, the scholarship offer becomes null and void. It is important to book quickly in order to ensure availability.
8. All taxes, insurances, transfers, spending money and other expenses (including meals or personal expenses upgrades etc.) as the case may be, unless specifically stated, are the sole responsibility of the scholarship recipient.
9. The Scholarship is US$ 1000, to be used for the Chōsen Signature experience in Bali, Indonesia organised by Chōsen Experiences for one person (US$6,900 is the price for a private room). It cannot be combined with any other offer and is only eligible for redemption from November 15, 2019 through July 1, 2020. It is only available for the dates offered.
10. Scholarship redemption rules:
Chōsen Experiences: The prize will be subject for the 2020 season (November-July), subject to availability, booking essential. Flights and transfer to and from the start and end points of the experience are not included.
11. No element of the scholarship is transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
12. Meals outside of the Experience, insurance, transport, to and from departure point, additional transfers, items of a personal nature, in-room charges, the required travel insurance, spending money and all other ancillary costs are not included.
13. If the scholarship is not verified by Friday, October 18 at midnight (Singapore Time Zone), it shall be null and void.
14. If the verified Scholarship is not booked or referred by April 1, 2020 it shall become null and void.
15. If a referred Scholarship remains unverified by its recipient or is not booked by April 1, 2020 it shall become null and void.
16. The prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of Chōsen Experiences including release of liability, release of photography and the requirement to purchase valid travel, cancellation and adventure insurance. All of these items are required in order to be eligible for the US$ 1000 scholarship.
17. Delegates must provide a 30-day lead time for accommodation.
18. Chōsen is not liable for any loss or damage which is suffered in connection with the Scholarship (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss).
19. Chōsen assumes no responsibility for any technical issues that would cause a verification not to be received by Chōsen and takes no responsibility for any error or omission.
21. Chosen Experiences reserves the right to cancel or amend the Scholarship or the Rules without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside Chosen Experiences’ reasonable control. Any changes will be posted either within these terms and conditions.
22. Chosen Experiences cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any Delegate or its referral accepting any Scholarship. Chosen Experiences is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment or software, failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, telephone lines or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation in the Scholarship. Nothing shall exclude Chosen Experiences’ liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.